Program Dates & Locations
Or call 1-800-470-2230
in the United States
3/23/2018 in Bolivia - - Cochabamba, BOL
3/23/2018 in Paraguay - Asuncion -
3/23/2018 in Paraguay - Asuncion - Asuncion, PAR
United States, California
3/23/2018 in United States - California - San Fernando, CA, USA
United States, New York
3/23/2018 in United States - New York - Rochester, NY, USA
Testimonials & Stories
Retrouvaille works when both spouses are open to the program. Many consider this program to be like a self help marriage seminar. This page contains the stories of many couples that were successful in turning around troubled marriages.
Each story deals with a different marital problem. Some talk about a cheating spouse involved in extramarital affairs. Others highlight couples who are trying to minimize the effects of divorce on a child.
The effects of divorce, or even marriage separation can have profound and lasting impact on children. Many marriage counselors refer their clients to this program to compliment their marriage counseling. In addition to a desire to heal, learning how to use communication in marriage can be a key element needed to save marriage from divorce.
- Video Testimonial:Frank and Julie - Recovering from an affair
- Video Testimonial:Couples find Hope through Retrouvaille.
- Video Testimonial:Jason and Karen - Internet tore us apart.
- Video Testimonial:Alan and Teresa - Reconnect after Retrouvaille.
- Video Testimonial:Pat and Marian - Living with a stranger.
- Video Testimonial:Andrea and Claudia - Separated and reconcile.
- From the The Aptos Times: Finding Hope for my Marriage
- From Catholic Online: My Mom Slept on the Couch
- From Catholic Online: Can the Church Help Hurting Marriages?
- From The Catholic Spirit: Committed Couples
- From Focus on the Family Magazine: Hope For Troubled Marriages
- From The Herald Sun: Let's make 1999 the Year of the Relationship
- From Catholic Twin Circle: Retrouvaille: Healing Troubled Marriages
- From Focus on Family: Be a Marriage Saver
- From Time Magazine: Should This Marriage Be Saved?
- From the Detroit News: Another View....
- From a New York Couple: We Survived....
- From alt.support.divorce: A Much Better Marriage
- From the Detroit News: Program Helps Mend Marriages
- From the The Inland Register: Program Offers a Lifeline