Program Dates & Locations
Or call 1-800-470-2230
in the United States
5/24/2019 in Mexico - Sinaloa - Culiacan, MEX
United States, Ohio
5/24/2019 in United States - Ohio - Youngstown, Ohio USA
5/31/2019 in Mexico - Chihuahua - CHIHUAHUA MEXICO
5/31/2019 in Mexico - Tamaulipas - Tampico, tamaulipas
United States, California
5/31/2019 in United States - California - Los Angeles, CA
United States, Kansas
5/31/2019 in United States - Kansas - Kansas City, KS, USA
United States, Michigan
5/31/2019 in United States - Michigan - Lansing, MI, USA
United States, Missouri
5/31/2019 in United States - Missouri - Kansas City, KS, USA
United States, South Carolina
5/31/2019 in United States - South Carolina - Charleston, SC
United States, Texas
5/31/2019 in United States - Texas - San Antonio, TX USA
Testemunhos e Histórias
Retrouvaille works when both spouses are open to the program. Many consider this program to be like a self help marriage seminar. This page contains the stories of many couples that were successful in turning around troubled marriages.
Each story deals with a different marital problem. Some talk about a cheating spouse involved in extramarital affairs. Others highlight couples who are trying to minimize the effects of divorce on a child.
The effects of divorce, or even marriage separation can have profound and lasting impact on children. Many marriage counselors refer their clients to this program to compliment their marriage counseling. In addition to a desire to heal, learning how to use communication in marriage can be a key element needed to save marriage from divorce.
- From the The Aptos Times: Finding Hope for my Marriage
- From Catholic Online: My Mom Slept on the Couch
- From Catholic Online: Can the Church Help Hurting Marriages?
- From The Catholic Spirit: Committed Couples
- From Focus on the Family Magazine: Hope For Troubled Marriages
- From The Herald Sun: Let's make 1999 the Year of the Relationship
- From Catholic Twin Circle: Retrouvaille: Healing Troubled Marriages
- From Focus on Family: Be a Marriage Saver
- From Time Magazine: Should This Marriage Be Saved?
- From the Detroit News: Another View....
- From a New York Couple: We Survived....
- From alt.support.divorce: A Much Better Marriage
- From the Detroit News: Program Helps Mend Marriages
- From the The Inland Register: Program Offers a Lifeline
- From the The Clarion Herald: Gives Strength to save Marriage